Our Alliance approach » Alliance Leadership Group
Alliance Leadership Group
The Alliance Leadership Group meets monthly bringing together expertise from a range of government agencies, business and community representatives to ensure that policy integration achieves mutual benefits across government and most importantly for the community.
See Partnership Governance to see how the Alliance Leadership Group fits into the Stirling Alliance structure.
- To provide leadership across all elements of the program.
- To provide guidance and support to the Project Management Office and the Project Director on all elements of the program.
- To make recommendations to the Board via the Project Director.
The role of this group is to:
- Effectively communicate with community, business and other project stakeholders;
- Bring broader Alliance member agency skills, knowledge and resources to the Alliance to deliver our goals;
- Build capacity within Alliance partners and agencies to facilitate the delivery of the PPCP’s projects;
- Develop our Alliance members (and their organisations) and nurture Alliance values through strong interaction and appropriate training and development programs;
- Provide a demonstration project model for future significant urban infill projects;
- Interact and communicate with relevant key government agencies not represented on the Alliance;
- Promote the Alliance, its achievements and processes to government and its agencies through DTF and other partners.
As a demonstration project for collaborative planning and delivery, the Stirling Alliance is tasked with integrating government policy. To do this, we must identify whole of government objectives and see how they apply to the Stirling context.
Government policies that guide and influence the Alliance work program include:
- Infrastructure Australia
- COAG Capital City Reform Agenda
- State Sustainability Strategy
- PlanningWA Directions 2031 and beyond
- WA Public Transport Masterplan
- BMW Office Accommodation Masterplan
- State Water Plan
- City of Stirling Strategic Plan
See Meeting Schedule for meeting dates and times.
Membership of the Alliance Leadership Group is currently under review.