Our vision » Economic Health
Stirling City Centre strives to become a sustainable 21st century city – a place for everyone. It will be a hub for a diverse and prosperous community, offering wellbeing.
Our Economic Health vision: prosperity and poised for diverse economic growth
As the second largest employment area in metropolitan Perth, the Stirling City Centre is poised to develop into a strategic city centre that provides:
• Major ongoing employment opportunities aiming to offer thousands of new jobs
• Connections to urban centres around Perth and Western Australia and world markets
• A diverse range of business and employment opportunity
• A comprehensive range of community services, including police, education, health and other key social services.
How are we going to do this?
To help achieve our vision, our performance framework outlines the Economic Health Key Result Areas and Objectives as follows:
Economic Health Objectives
- Provide opportunity for greater economic investment to improve viability for business
Support a strong economic identity
Support high levels of diverse local employment
- Reduce cost of infrastructure
Read our Performance Framework in the Governance section of the publications page for more information.
Other Key Result Areas: